Joe Machens Toyota
- Contact Us Now:
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
Each Toyota Certified Used Vehicle comes with a 3-month/3,000-mile comprehensive warranty from date of certified purchase. This warranty covers any repair or replacement of components which fail under normal use due to a defect in materials or workmanship. In addition, the following additional features are included:
Each Toyota Certified Used Vehicle is also backed by a 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty (from original date of first use when purchased as new). We also add a 7-year/100,000 mile 24-hour Roadside Assistance Plan (from original date of first use when purchased as new). For the enhanced peace of mind of an available Extended Vehicle Service Agreement, please visit Toyota Financial Services.
At Toyota, only the best of the best Toyota used cars are chosen to be Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. When we choose a Toyota used car for certification, we have to do a little investigative work. Not only do we put each Toyota used car through an exhaustive 160-Point Quality Assurance Inspection, but we also run a CARFAX Vehicle History Report to ensure it's worthy of the Toyota Certification process. Then, each car is reconditioned to Toyota's exacting standards by factory-trained Toyota Technicians. We want the cars to look and feel as new as possible and we know you do too. We believe this helps maintain the value, as well as creates pride in ownership of Toyota Certified Used Vehicles.
No matter which Toyota Certified Used Vehicle you purchase, you get the added security of 24-hour Roadside Assistance.
- Toll-free call for service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Coverage for 7 years/100,000 miles from purchase date when first sold as new.
- Roadside Assistance is available throughout the continental U.S. and Canada.
Some of the mishaps we cover:
- Flat tire? Even with today's improved tires, flats happen. If they do, Roadside Assistance will change the tire for you.
- Dead battery? Even a good battery may die. If that happens, Roadside Assistance will give your vehicle the jump start it needs.
- Locked out? If the keys are in your vehicle and you're locked out, don't call a locksmith. Roadside Assistance gets you back inside.
- Out of gas? It can happen anytime. If it does, Roadside Assistance will bring you gas and get you on your way.
- Need a tow? Towing for mechanical breakdown or collision recovery is as simple as calling Roadside Assistance.